Through the acceleration program organized at the Gdańsk Science and Technology Park, we support startups at every stage of their development, from prototyping to the first successes in the market. We provide intensive mentoring, training, opportunities to establish contacts with potential investors and clients, as well as access to infrastructure and technological tools.
Startups are required to have an idea that fits the thematic areas of the program, regardless of the stage of development of the enterprise or whether the activity is formalized yet or not.
Why join Acceleration Zone program?
- No equity financial support
- Opportunity to pitch your idea to a live audience during our Demo Day
- Access to our Space4Makers prototyping lab for 3 months
- Group and one-on-one mentoring sessions with experienced professionals
- Support from the Gdańsk Science and Technology Park Incubator
We welcome all applications from the areas
LifeScience Path - strategic partner Polpharma BiologicsLife Science, Biotech, Digital Health, Bioeconomy, solutions improving the quality of life or health, and other IT/ICT solutions
Maritime Industry Path - strategic partner PGZ Naval Shipyardship communication, navigation and technical security systems, electronics, armament technologies, systems and devices for vessels, innovative solutions for the Polish Navy and the shipbuilding industry, shipbuilding, robotics, automation and industry 4.0
- Conformity with the program's theme
- Attractiveness and feasibility of the idea
- Experience, competencies, and completeness of the team
- Maturity of the idea, its readiness for implementation
- Business model
So far we have worked with the industry:
Port of Gdańsk Authority, Port of Gdynia Authority, Northvolt Systems Poland, Polpharma Biologics, X-Kom, PZU Lab, Lotos Group, Orange, OT Logistics, and others.