Project title: ‘Skills for Pomorskie province’. The project is implemented under Priority Axis 5. Employment, Measures 5.5. Continuing education of the Pomeranian Voivodship Regional Operational Programme for 2014–2020, co-financed from the European Social Fund.
Fundacja Gospodarcza w Gdyni [The Economic Foundation in Gdynia] (Project Leader), Pomeranian Special Economic Zone, Open Education Group.
The main objective of the project is to create an educational offer to improve the situation on the labour market for 438 people (129W, 309M) of working age – employees of micro enterprises and SMEs and social economy entities (SEE) from Pomorskie voivodship, who on their own initiative are interested in acquiring, supplementing or increasing skills and competences, implemented on the basis of the demand model for the provision of high-quality educational services, preceded by an analysis of the educational needs of individual participants.
Implementation of these objectives will consist of:
- Increasing opportunities for 438 employees of micro enterprises, SMEs and Social Economy Entities (129W, 309M), to acquire new professional skills and certificates through the implementation of vocational, language and computer training consistent with the needs of the labour market and implemented in consultation with employers,
- Raising professional skills of 351 people aged 25+ (104W, 247M), including 141 people with low professional skills (42W, 99M) who experience a more difficult situation in the labour market.
- Analysing the educational needs of project participants,
- Organising and conducting free training sessions in the field of:
- welding with DNV certificates – MAG (135, 136), TIG (141),
- ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence – Profile Digcomp 6 – ECDL Base),
- operation of CNC machines,
- SEP (various types of courses),
- language training (English, German) including exams.
17 July 2017 – 31 December 2019